Career Guidance & Development Center team comprises of seer professional & highly experienced personnel who come from diversified industry background. We are working dedicatedly to provide our support in any possible way for the betterment of our students to achieve their desired career goals, be it placement, aspiring for Higher Studies, Entrepreneurship or any other goals.
CGDC has also created a robust communication system to disseminate information in time and by giving all possible support to prepare students well with a team of faculty, who are an integral part of CGDC team
Some of our prominent activities are as follows:
- Student Engagement – We try to bring one stop solution for students on Placement Guidance, Higher Studies aspirations, desiring to prepare for Civil/Defense services etc. by bringing industry insights to all such students
- Specific & Identified trainings – Employability enhancement trainings on Soft Skills, Aptitude & other areas and Career Oriented training
- Management & effective execution of Student PlaceComm Teams
- Support in providing Internships
- Arranging students’ visit to various industry houses
- Conducting International Education fair & Career Counselling sessions by bringing industry leaders in regular contact with the students
- Conducting conclaves/seminars/guest lectures
- Collaboration with International Community for University Tie-Ups & Industry Interface
- Management & Coordination of BMU Alumni Chapter
Industry Linked Activities: Career Guidance & Development Center is dedicated to provide our students an insightful industry experience throughout their journey with BMU. We are organizing various industry linked activities to appraise current industry trend & challenges.
With this vision, we are engaging our students with various learning opportunities to embed the experiential learning model and measure their key learning outcome, as a routine practice.
To name a few prominent events:
- Alibaba Hackathon
- Mahindra & Mahindra Auto Quotient Event
- Leadership Talk by Mr. Emmanuel De Roquefeuil, VP & Country Director, Thales India
- Guest Lecture by Mr. Anjan Bhattacharya, Associate Partner, Advisory, EY Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Paradigm – Startup Boot Camp for BMU Students organized by Alumni Association & CGDC
- Workshop on Minecraft by Microsoft
- Leadership Talk by Mr. Deep Kalra, CEO Make My Trip,
- Leadership Talk by Mr. Aditya Ghosh, CEO India and South Asia, OYO Hotels & Homes
- Leadership Talk by Mr. Rakesh Bharti Mittal, Vice Chairman, Bharti Enterprises
- Leadership Talk by Mr. Shishir Gupta, Head – Power Electronics & Automation Technology Centre, EAIC Larsen & Toubro Limited
Support for Higher Studies:
CGDC is upbeat and exceedingly intended to extend motivation and direction to BMU students with International/Domestic higher academic options. An unique initiative of organizing an International University Day is well accepted amongst our student community, who are aspiring for higher studies.
On August 07th 2019, the 2nd International University day was organized at campus and many of our students took active interest to interact with the respective university representatives.
This is an annual event which provides a great opportunity to explore more about the courses/programs/admission formalities/scholarships etc. from various participating Global Universities/Institutes. Top universities and higher education counsellor across the globe have participated this year to guide our students exclusively for their higher education related queries and future opportunities.
Some of the prominent names are:
|University of Leeds
|University of Bristol
|Aston University (In-Country)
|University of Sheffield (In-Country)
|Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago
|University of South Florida
|Wayne State University
|University of Groningen
|DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service)
|University of Grenoble Alpes
|Arizona State University
Highlights on our last year engineering students who got selected to pursue their higher education dream at some prominent Indian/Foreign Universities/Institutions – B.Tech 2015-19 Batch:
|Annam Setu Durgesh Vinay
|Arizona State University
|Chirra reddy Sai Sankeerth Reddy
|Master of Computer Science
|MS in Computer Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
|Macquarie University, Sydney
|Master of Engineering (Telecommunication Engineering)
|Karri Vivek Reddy
|Master of Computer Science
|North Carolina State University
|Technische Universitat, Dresden
|University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
|T Gouthami Samhitha
|University of North Texas
|N S Bhargava
|University of Ohio
|Konkimalla Ravi Teja
|University of Pennsylvania
CAREER COUNSELLING: The Career Guidance & Development Centre (CGDC) at BML Munjal University envisages a promising career of our students. Apart from traditional support of training & placement, the department also distillates on holistic career guidance to students. The student engagement is pivotal to the functioning of CGDC, with guidance on Higher & International Education, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Industry 4.0 linked Conclaves/Seminars/Guest Lectures, being the prominent constituents. Career Guidance is also extended by roping in the professionals from industry. CGDC has partnered with seasoned professional career counsellors to advocate one to one counselling sessions and guidance for the better perspective of students.