TWO TRANSFORMATIVE YEARS. A LIFETIME OF SKILLS.
Challenging you to think big
The curriculum of the unique MBA programs at BML Munjal University is focused on real-world practice. The rich case and experience driven curriculum at BMU business school helps students build leadership and deep management skills that build a foundation for their future.
Every one of our specializations is steeped in lateral thinking and a multi-disciplinary approach that helps build innovators, thought leaders, and entrepreneurs who are ready to reinvent the way we do business today.
OUR SUCCESS THROUGH THE YEARS
NIRF Ranking 2023
School of Management is ranked 72nd All India by NIRF By Ministry of Education | Government of India
2023: Highest Package is Rs. 25.9 LPA and Average Package is Rs. 9.4 LPA
Representative companies: Bain & Co., KPMG, Deloitte, Adani, EY.
BMU MBA at a Glance
At BMU, we don’t just prepare students for jobs; we shape them into the leaders of tomorrow, ready to make a difference in the world.
Your hard work and achievements can earn you a scholarship at University.
Merit Scholarships are linked to academic and test scores
When Learning and Development, Career and Growth needs to be quantified, BMU it is! BMU as a University in collaboration with the International Business School uses a well-defined pedagogy which constantly focuses on the integrated learning and gives an industry rich exposure which is of crucial importance as per the...
MBA, Class of 2020
BMU has assisted me to transform myself for the corporate world. The faculty here holds a rich industry experience and uses an innovative yet practical pedagogy. The entire curriculum is designed in such a way so as to leave no gaps in the learning and to ensure that students come...
MBA, Class of 2020
BMU bridges the gap between the students and the outside world. It acquaints you with the industry through it's hands on pdedaogy and also with various cultures of the country as it has a diversified student population and takes cares of the emotions of everyone. Students never feel out of...
MBA, Class of 2020
An MBA institute is made stronger, not just by its placements, but through the facilitators, practical pedagogy and collaborations with international business schools. BMU, as a B-school, provides all these opportunities in the process of mentorship and guidance for its students, transforming them into the leaders of tomorrow. In my...
MBA, Class of 2020
The application forms for all UG programmes such as B.Tech, BBA, B.Com (Hons.), B.A. (Hons.) Economics, B.A. LL.B (Hons.) & B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.) are available from November every year. The application forms for the MBA programme are available from October. For details, log on to https://www.bmu.edu.in/admission
There are a few criteria that a candidate must meet to qualify for our UG or PG programmes. These criteria differ for each programme. For details, log on to the respective eligibility pages of the relevant programmes:
- For B.Tech CSE: https://www.bmu.edu.in/admission-eligibility/
- For B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/b-tech/b-tech-electronics-communication-engineering
- For B.Tech Mechanical Engineering: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/b-tech/b-tech-mechanical-engineering/eligibility/
- For B.Com (Hons.): https://www.bmu.edu.in/bcom/eligibility/
- For BA (Hons.) Economics: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/ba-hons-economics/eligibility/
- For BBA: www.bmu.edu.in/courses/bba/eligibility-requirement/
- For B.Com (H): https://www.bmu.edu.inn/courses/bcom/eligibility/
- For B.A. (H) Eco: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/ba-hons-economics
- For Law: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/law/eligibility-requirement/
- For MBA: https://www.bmu.edu.in/mba/mba-eligibility/
Our MBA programme offers students a mandatory Global Leadership Module at international partner universities. This 3-week programme allows students to gain new perspectives on global business practices, challenges, and cultures.
As part of the module, students go through lectures and coursework conducted by the faculty at partner universities. The courses focus on four areas – Leadership, Digital Marketing, Design Management, and Business Models / Intellectual Property. For details, log on to https://www.bmu.edu.in/global-leadership-programme/
BMU offers 100% International Exposure to all UG students across all programmes. For this, the University has partnered with Top Ranked Universities from across the world including Imperial College London, London School of Economics and Political Science, University of Warwick, UC, Berkeley, and many more.
The International Immersion programme is a 3-week programme that allows students to gain new perspectives on global business practices, challenges, and cultures by attending sessions at an international partner university. For details, log on to https://www.bmu.edu.in/admissions/international-immersion/
Yes, one can apply for the programmes through the regular application process. However, BMU provides sports scholarships to deserving candidates. For details, click here
BML Munjal University helps students avail themselves of education loans easily from several banks and NBFCs. The education loans for the students of BMU are offered based on the credit history of the co-applicant and the academic performance of the applicant. For financial aid details, please contact Mr. Ankur Panchal – +(91) 8802109054 or call us on Toll-Free No. 1800-103-6888.
For UG applicants, the following documents shall be kept ready before applying –
- A recent passport size photograph (digital format)
- Class X mark-sheet
- Class XII mark-sheet
- Class XII Admit Card (In case class XII mark-sheet is not available)
- A valid JEE Main Scorecard (if applicable)
- A valid SAT Scorecard (if applicable)
- A valid CLAT/LSAT Scorecard (if applicable)
- Any relevant material that may add to our understanding of your academic and co-curricular profile
At the time of admission procedure completion, the candidate must fill and submit the admission annexures and all undertakings provided by the Registrar’s office. The requirement of any other relevant documentation shall be communicated by the admissions committee.
Yes, transportation facilities are available for day scholars. Buses ply from Delhi, Gurugram, and Faridabad. The transportation facilities follow all the necessary government mandates of social distancing. For fee-related details, please log on to the fee structure section of relevant programmes mentioned below:
- B.Tech Fee Structure: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/b-tech/b-tech-fee-structure/
- BBA Fee Structure: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/bba/bba-fee-structure/
- B.Com Fee Structure: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/bcom/fee-structure/
- BA Hons. Economics Fee Structure: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/ba-hons-economics
- BBA LLB Fee Structure: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/law/bba-llb/fee-structure/
- BA LLB Fee Structure: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/law/ba-llb/fee-structure/